The LAS Route Development Department is working to increase the air offer of scheduled companies and Tour Operators for the Business and Leisure customer segments.
This mission includes, among other things:
- Promote the assets of the airport,
- Establish a permanent relationship with the airlines,
- Carry out and update marketing studies and passenger surveys,
- Ensuring strategic and competitive intelligence,
- Participate in the promotion of the airport and the Senegal destination.
In this context, the Route Development Department uses various marketing and commercial tools to easily reach targets and retain them (PTI).
Blaise Diagne International Airport has an important asset in the West African sub-region due to its geographical position which makes it a natural hub for airlines.
More than thirty companies operate regular lines from our airport to the five continents, which also gives us a significant competitive advantage.
OUR PARTNER AIRLINES
TO CONTACT US :
LAS - Marketing and Communication Department
Administrative Building, Blaise Diagne International Airport
Phone : +221 33 939 69 00
Email : email@example.com